This 2-hour webinar explains how New Yorkers with criminal records may be able to seal or correct criminal record information and gather evidence of rehabilitation, including applying for certificates of rehabilitation, to help overcome criminal record barriers.
By the end of this webinar participants will be able to:
- Identify what criminal record information may be legally reported for different purposes;
- Describe common criminal record errors and how to fix them;
- Explain what records can be sealed and how to apply to seal them;
- Understand information about certificates of rehabilitation and how to apply;
- Recall how to gather evidence of rehabilitation to help overcome a criminal record in employment, housing, or other applications.
Audience: Health and social service providers working with HIV-positive individuals who have criminal records – especially those seeking employment.
Location: NYS, online training, please, click here to register.
Important Registration Information:
For additional information or questions, please contact: Alisha Scott, [email protected]